Learning2gether with Rob Howard on 10 x 10 x 10
Sunday September 27, 2015 - 1400 UTC / GMT
Click here for a countdown to the event
This event was archived on Learning2gether.net HERE
What is it about?
EFLtalks is a non-profit mission to produce an open and free space to share advice, tips and ideas to the next generation of EFL professionals. The project mixes the ideas of a webathon with a Pecha Kucha and TED talks all into one. Real blended teaching.
For the event, celebrating World Teachers' Day, we will kick-off a free 10-hour marathon of mini-webinars. Each speaker will have only 10 minutes using only PowerPoint 10 slides to make their point about their subject. We will open one webinar room lasting all 10 hours so there is only one link to enter the webathon, and viewers may come and go as time permits.
All are welcome!
When the next event starts, the play button will stream the event live
At the moment the play button recalls the last event held in this space Sept 27, 2015
How this worked at showtime Sept 27, 2015
- You can listen to the stream in the video embedded above while chatting with us in real-time in the Chatwing embed below
- or you can
- If there is space available (up to 10 people) you are welcome to join us in the Hangout on Air
- It is a public hangout in the profile of Vance Stevens on Google+
- Join the conversation and catch the stream on the Google+ event page:
- You can join us in HoA via its direct link posted here at show time
and posted to Twitter hash tag #learning2gether
- If the Hangout is full, listen to the stream and interact with us in the text chat
- You can let us know if you want to join the Hangout
- We will let you know via the stream when space comes available
- When you enter the Hangout
- Wear a HEADSET to avoid broadcasting speaker sound back into the Hangout
- Switch OFF the stream as it is on a delay and will create an echo for you
- Please MUTE YOUR MIC when not actually speaking into it during the HoA
(redirects to ...