vances - Wed, 2015-09-23 19:07
Sunday September 13, 2015 - 1500 UTC / GMT
What was it about?
Lucy Gray joined us at Learning2gether to tell us about Global Collaboration Day
http://www.globalcollaborationday.org/about.html, a first annual demonstration of global collaboration for educators, encouraging students, teachers, organizations and companies to host virtual events involving technology taking place on September 17, 2015.
The primary goal of this whole-day event is to demonstrate the power of global connectivity in classrooms, schools, universities, and institutions of informal learning and around the world. Global Collaboration Day will introduce others to the tools, resources, projects and programs that are available to educators today.
Find this event archived here:
How this worked at showtime Sept 13, 2015
- You can listen to the stream in the video embedded above while chatting with us in real-time in the Chatwing embed below
- or you can
- If there is space available (up to 10 people) you are welcome to join us in the Hangout on Air
- It is a public hangout in the profile of Vance Stevens on Google+
- Join the conversation and catch the stream on the Google+ event page:
- You can join us in HoA via its direct link posted here at show time
- and posted to Twitter hash tag #learning2gether
- If the Hangout is full, listen to the stream and interact with us in the text chat
- You can let us know if you want to join the Hangout
- We will let you know via the stream when space comes available
- When you enter the Hangout
- Wear a HEADSET to avoid broadcasting speaker sound back into the Hangout
- Switch OFF the stream as it is on a delay and will create an echo for you
- Please MUTE YOUR MIC when not actually speaking into it during the HoA
Here is the chatwing chat for this event, copied below:
Before, during, and after the live event, you can chat with us in the chat space above
and / or join the conversation on the Google+ event page
Connect with the Chatwing from any browser at http://chatwing.com/vancestev
For further information on all our upcoming events please visit
(redirects to ...