Sunday November 8, 2015
What is it about?
In this session, David Winet will be previewing the presentation he is giving officially on Nov 14 at the CATESOL Conference in Anaheim, California http://www.catesol.org/2015_annual_conference.aspx
The arrival of both virtual reality headsets and of remotely controlled personal robots presents an interesting step forward for teaching and learning. This talk will touch on some of the possibilities and hurdles along this path.
This event is archived here:
How this worked at showtime Nov 8, 2015
- You can listen to the stream in the video embedded above while chatting with us in real-time in the Chatwing embed below
- or you can
- If there is space available (up to 10 people) you are welcome to join us in the Hangout on Air
- It is a public hangout in the profile of Vance Stevens on Google+
- Join the conversation and catch the stream on the Google+ event page:
- We are sorry, we forgot to place the direct link posted here at show time
but we posted to Twitter hash tag #learning2gether
- If the Hangout is full, listen to the stream and interact with us in the text chat
- You can let us know if you want to join the Hangout
- We will let you know via the stream when space comes available
- When you enter the Hangout
- Wear a HEADSET to avoid broadcasting speaker sound back into the Hangout
- Switch OFF the stream as it is on a delay and will create an echo for you
- Please MUTE YOUR MIC when not actually speaking into it during the HoA
(The TinyURL redirects to ...